Who are we?
We are on the cusp of a tectonic shift in consumer behavior from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. We believe that as Web 3.0 grows, brands will progressively shift their attention towards it and try to become a key part of the new creator economy. That is where LandVault comes in. We exist to redefine brand experiences in the Metaverse.
At LandVault, we have the creative and engineering skills to deliver brand experiences in the Metaverse but are now looking for a Senior Contract Engineer to guide the technical direction and hands-on development of protocols, tools and web3 applications for the Open Metaverse.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with the CTO and Product department.
- Design, architect and build blockchain components of LandVault web3 applications and tools.
- Work in a cross-functional team comprising product managers, engineers to develop and release web3 applications and protocols focused around NFTs, decentralised virtual worlds and the Open Metaverse.
- Work across the whole development lifecycle (discovery, delivery, testing, releasing, supporting and maintaining) using agile methodologies.
- Engage in full-stack dev as needed, as well as technical tasks and code reviews.
- Develop, test, and deploy smart contracts that allow users to mint and interact with NFTs.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and the NFT space to grow our internal capability.
- Champion a web3 mindset across the engineering team.
Skills and experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience as software engineer
- 2+ years of web3 development experience
- Experience of Ethereum and operating a blockchain product
- Prior experience deploying commercial smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Strong understanding of product thinking, interaction design and execution.
- Experience with writing/debugging and deploying Smart Contracts (Solidity, Vyper)
- Continuously delivering a product using principles of lean product design and hypothesis-driven development.
- Experience in a startup environment
Desirable skills (candidates will have an advantage if they have those)
- Advanced knowledge of Polygon and Ethereum
- Familiarity with other blockchains, L2s/sidechains such as Polygon or other L2 networks.
- Familiarity with Polkadot/Substrate frameworks
- Interest in the Metaverse, NFTs and/or games technology
- Experience of launching tokens and a solid understanding of tokenomics and token design
- Worked at a fast-growing web3 native start-up
- Familiar with Web3 frameworks and a solid grasp of modern UI libraries (react.js, web3.js).
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence