Who are we?
We are on the cusp of a tectonic shift in consumer behavior from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. We believe that as Web 3.0 grows, brands will progressively shift their attention towards it and try to become a key part of the new creator economy. That is where LandVault comes in. We exist to redefine brand experiences in the Metaverse.
We are the world's leading metaverse development studio with over 100 employees worldwide, a powerful community of experts, and a leadership team that is always pushing the boundaries of what is possible for the future. This is why we are the chosen metaverse resource for many of the world's largest brands and we're now looking for a Web 3 Brand Partnerships Manager to take LandVault to its next level of success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You live and breathe crypto, you follow NFTs on Ethereum, Polygon, Solana and all the top blockchains, and you are comfortable using tools such as Dune Analytics or Nansen.
- You understand that community is synonymous with crypto. Whether it’s on Discord, Twitter Spaces, YouTube or Twitch, you love informing yourself on the new trends and helping others along their crypto journey and more generally contributing to the growth of a community.
- You produce video content that makes a Twitter/Instagram/YouTube audience go WOW
- You love doing LIVE streams, talking solo with an audience and/or interviewing people.
- You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You can manage and prioritise multiple tasks, plan workloads and consistently deadlines.
- You are familiar with analytics and creating data-driven content for multiple audiences
- You have your own YT and/or Twitch channel (it doesn’t matter if you do not have millions of views, what matters is the quality of the content)
- Record/LIVE stream 3-5 videos per week for our social channels.
- Engage with our growing community across various social platforms.
- Cooperate with a team of community ops, social media manager
- Very competitive package
- Exciting career growth in the Web3 industry
- Wellness budget
- Optional London office
- Working from home or co-working budget
- Pension / 401k (UK/US)
- Training budget