Admix is the leader and innovator when it comes to brand placements in the gaming industry. We connect some of the worlds’ leading game developers and premium advertising platforms, enabling game developers to monetize their content with interactive, programmatic brand placements. With the aim to be non-intrusive, tailored, and auctioned in real-time, Admix has kickstarted the next revolution in advertising.
Founded in 2017, we’ve experienced exciting growth, and our headcount currently sits at around 60 people. We’re looking for talented people to join our team who can provide value and help Admix enter into its next stages of success.
Key responsibilities in this role 👩💻
- Leading the team responsible for three areas of the company development: Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Data Science;
- Creating and defending of a data strategy, coordinating with management, business and tech leads, planning and assigning tasks, developing employees and the team, administrative matters;
- Leading the design and implementation of analytical solutions: collecting, processing, storing data, developing a data warehouse and reporting system, data analysis and machine learning projects;
- Improving the development process, describing and implementing best practices;
- Analytical support and coaching;
- Experiments and A/B tests design.
Key experience and Tech Knowledge we’re looking for 💪 🔧
- 3+ years of experience in team leadership in data projects and products;
- Experience in design and successful implementation of complex analytical solutions;
- Master or PhD degree in STEM or economics;
- Expert level knowledge and applied skills in SQL, Python, ETL tools (e.g. Airflow), BI tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI);
- Solid knowledge in machine learning theory, fundamentals of statistics, calculus, linear algebra, discrete mathematics, algorithms and data structures;
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts to a non-target audience;
- Hands-on analytics expertise in one of the domains: AdTech (preferably), GameDev, FinTech, Telco;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience in AWS tools: S3, Kinesis, SageMaker, EMR, Athena, API Gateway;
- Expertise in building Data Warehouses and Data Lakes (preferably using Snowflake);
- Hands-on working experience as a Data Scientist and/or Data Engineer;
- Systems analysis skills, experience in business process modeling;
- Teaching experience.